Lately my writers block is constant, the wall get's bigger but has walls in it. Very high walls, ones that I have to try really hard to see through, so I can see through to the ideas but I am not able to access the ideas. It's frustrating and I feel like I'm being taunted. The line on the screen that flashes waiting for me to type something, but not just anything. It is waiting for me to type something interesting, something that people would enjoy. Why? Why do people have to enjoy the nonsense that comes out of my mind? It's my mind, surely only I need to enjoy it. What would be the point of having stuff other people enjoy in my mind?

Don't taunt me you horrible bank page, waiting to be written on. Empty like my thought when I try to write, as blank as my mind can be. A big wall stopping me, and even when I do write I feel unsatisfied with the results. I am my own worst critique, I hate my own work. What is the point of that? Do I enjoy being my own worst enemy? Not at all, but I can't help it.

Where did it go? My creativity. Why did you leave me? I enjoyed having you around, we got on well and you brought so much light and color to my, now dark, life. I feel so dull without you, please come back.

Sometimes just writing nonsense can help break down the wall, just make no sense. Just write and the wall will crumble in defeat. At least I hope it will.