I have been wanting to do a look book type post for a while and it's finally here! 

These are some of the outfits that I have worn over Christmas that I have loved, I hope you guys do too and they maybe inspire you.



#1. Black and white.





This outfit is from TK Maxx. It looks very formal and office like but I wore it out for New Years! 


#2. Red Dress.






- Black coat - Camden Market
-Red Dress - H&M




#3. Plum Skirt.




- Plum skirt - El Corte Ingles

This is a bit of a more casual look in my opinion. Great for a day out. 



#4. Boutique Of Molly Blazer.




- Navy Blue studded Blazer - Boutique Of Molly
- Navy Blue Trousers - Zara

About a month ago Boutique of Molly got in contact with me to ask me if I would like to do an OOTD with their clothes. So I took a look at their site and decided to do it seen as they have some really nice clothes. The only thing I was worried about was sizes seen as it's an online shop, but they were really helpful and made it a lot easier to decide on a size. My blazer arrived really fast and the quality of it is really good too. I will be buying more things from this website soon! 

http://www.boutiqueofmolly.com/




I really enjoyed doing a look book, so there will be more in the future for sure! Let me know if you liked the outfits and if you recommend any shops!